Saturday, August 22, 2009

To my friends in the IF blogger world. I must say...

... that this is my first experience with ICLW and I am loving it!  I feel like I am at a party meeting a bunch of great new friends! You are all very strong women and men and I truly enjoy reading all of your comments and blogs. Keep it coming! You all keep me going on a daily basis! DH and I have a sitter today and will be taking the day to spend time together and go out to dinner in Boston this evening. I promise I will read more blogs and post comments when I get home!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with the hubs. :-)

    I agree, ICLW is fun. It's the one time of month I make myself go read more blogs. lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ICLW!

    It's true! ICLW is like a party! Great analogy.

    I read your intro and I hope your daughter surprises everyone and starts running and talking nonstop soon ;o) She is so beautiful!

    I hope you enjoyed your day with your husband. How great that you were able to spend all day together.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my first time too, and like you, I love it! It is wonderful to meet so many people who share this trial. Its nice to know we're not alone, and that we can all be here and support each other.

    I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a nice job of summarizing all that you went thru during infertility treatments. pheobe is beautiful and i hope she continues to make such great progress. good luck with your adoption process!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a ICLW virgin & I am having a great time getting to know more people.

    Phoebe is adorable :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete