I'm sorry that I disappeared from the ICLW. I could not get on my computer at all the last few days. Out internet was down and it was very difficult to reply to posts and read blogs from my iphone. I have been so happy to receive comments from everyone and wish that I could have been better at returning posts. I guess I am out of the running now and I have a lot of catching up to do. For those of you who commented on my blog, I apologize for not getting back to you due to the internet. My daughter has also kept me on my toes with all of her appointments this week.
On a more positive note, Phoebe pulled herself up to standing. A huge accomplishment for both of us after all of the work we do with her physical therapy. We are now working on unlocking those knees and also learning how to hold a cup and finger foods. It's always something!
Happy to be back. Will catch up later.
For those who live in CO- I am trying to find flights to Telluride from Providence. What is the best way to get there? Apparently Telluride is closed due to work on the landing strip...
Thanks. xo
I hate it when the 'puter acts up and it makes it challenging to get to ICLW. I love getting to know other bloggers and this event is one of my favourites. I hope you get caught up soon!
ReplyDelete(a very last minute) ICLW
Sorry to hear you missed ICLW. There's always next month. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful to hear about your daughter's latest accomplishments. Bit by bit.